Attending a Sudbury Wolves game is always more fun when you attend with a group! A group outing with the Sudbury Wolves offers an unforgettable evening of fast paced, family entertainment at an affordable cost. Whether its sports teams, church groups, business colleagues or just a group of family and friends…we have a package to suit your needs! The Sudbury Wolves provides a variety of ways to experience a Wolves game; from minor hockey association outings to hosting your company in the Molson Hockey House to singing the National Anthem!
General Group Tickets:
|Age Category||Regular Price||Groups 20-60||Groups 61 +|
– Groups must be 20 persons or more to receive the discount
– Groups must apply and purchase tickets at least 48 hours in advance of game day
– Group tickets available in Value Seating ONLY
– The Sudbury Wolves Reserve the right to limit the number of group tickets available
- Your seats are guaranteed to be together
- Your group will be welcomed on the Video Scoreboard and over the PA
- No need to wait in lines
- We can customize a group package to suite your needs!
The Sudbury Wolves offer numerous unique corporate group opportunities to treat your employees and clients to an exciting night out!!
- Corporate Suite
- Pre-Game Skate
Did you know the Sudbury Wolves offer exciting group packages?!?! Enjoy a night out and receive the experience of a life time!!
- Birthday Party Package
- National Anthem
- Team Practice Program
- Fundraising Program
For more information on any of the group packages below or to book your group outing, contact Miranda Swain at email@example.com or by calling the Sudbury Wolves Office at (705) 675-3941.
Birthday Party Package
Celebrate your Birthday with the Sudbury Wolves!
You can skip the mess and provide your child with a birthday party they will never forget!
- 8 Child Tickets & 2 Adult Tickets
- Visit from Howler
- Complimentary Birthday Party Invitations
- Birthday Card signed by the Team
- Picture/Birthday Wish on Video Scoreboard & PA Announcement
- Food Voucher for Hot Dog & Pop or Regular Popcorn & Pop
- Game Souvenir Program & 5×7 autographed player photo for each child.
Package Cost: $300 + HST
Available for ages 12 & under
Additional Tickets available for $25 each.
Showcase your choir’s talent prior to a Sudbury Wolves home game!
Parents, family members and friends have the opportunity to purchase tickets at a special group rate or bring money back into your organization by choosing the fundraising option!
Each choir member receives a complimentary Wolves ticket
( 15-40 children/choir).
Additional tickets for family and friends are available at a special group price of $15 each (tax included) through the National Anthem program unless the fundraising option is selected. Contact the Wolves office for more information.
Team Practice Program
Have you ever wanted to practice with the Sudbury Wolves??? Now is your chance!!
Team Practice Program includes:
- 30 minutes of ice time at the Sudbury Arena (5:10pm – 5:40pm)
- Opportunity for Wolves’ players to participate in your practice (based on availability)
- Team tickets to the game (Maximum 20)
- Vouchers for hot dog & pop or popcorn & pop
- Recognition of your team on the Wolves’ video scoreboard
- Player and coach dressing room tour at 4pm
This exciting package is available for only $450.00 (tax included)!
In addition, we require that the participating teams purchase a minimum of 30 additional tickets for family and friends at a special group rate of $10.00 per ticket for all ages.
**Available prior to Friday night games only **
Leave the chocolate bars and magazines behind… the Sudbury Wolves have an exciting program to help you raise funds and have fun!!
Sell tickets to your designated game at a discounted rate of $15 and receive a $5 donation back from every ticket sold.
How it works:
- Organization/group selects any home game throughout the 2016-17 regular season that they wish to fundraise for and books with Wolves’ Office.
- Organization/group collects money and ticket orders until one week prior to your game date.
- On the Monday prior to your game, email the final number of tickets sold to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the cheque made payable to Sudbury Wolves Hockey Club. The amount will equal #of tickets sold x $10.00. You keep the additional $5.00 for your fundraiser.
- When your tickets are ready for pick up, your will be contacted and asked to bring the cheque into the Wolves’ Office, where you will also pick up your tickets.
Eligible Groups include:
- Minor sports teams
- Public, Catholic and Private schools
- Boy Scouts & Girl Guides
- Any non-profit organization
**Must purchase a minimum of 100 tickets**