LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS RELEASED FOR FRIDAY’S PRE SEASON GAME
The Pack is Back and Ready to Run! A limited number of tickets will be available for the general public to purchase for this Friday’s pre-season home game against the Peterborough Petes at 7:05pm.
Tickets will be available for sale online beginning at Noon on Thursday September 16th at greatersudbury.ca/tickets. Tickets can also be purchased at the Sudbury Arena Box Office in person from Noon – 3pm. Those attending the box office in person, must wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Tickets will be $10 for all ages.
COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Sudbury Wolves, along with the Ontario Hockey League and the Sudbury Community Arena will be implementing a Vaccine Policy beginning with the first pre-season game on September 17th and will continue to enforce the vaccine policy for all games until further notice. Fans will be required to show their vaccine receipt from their second dose, along with photo ID upon entrance with their ticket. Fans must be fully vaccinated for a minimum of 14 days. Unvaccinated youth 11 and under must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult in order to gain entry.
Upon entry, the Sudbury Community Arena will also have active screening in place and fans will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Do you currently have one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms below that are new or worsening? Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.:
- fever and/or chills
- cough or barking cough (croup)
- shortness of breath
- decrease or loss of smell or taste
- fatigue and/or malaise (for adults)
- nausea/vomiting, and/or diarrhea (for <18 years of age)
- In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada and been told to quarantine (per the federal quarantine requirements)?
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
It is the responsibility of the fans to social distance themselves from other households during the general admission pre-season events. Fans must wear masks at all times, unless eating or drinking.
To view the full covid-19 policies and procedures, visit: www.greatersudbury.ca/arenapolicies. In addition, it is possible that the policies may change frequently, so we advise that you review the above noted webpage prior to attending games.