(Greater Sudbury, ON) Starting today, January 5th, Ontario has now entered Step 2 of the Provincial reopening plan. In accordance with the Province of Ontario’s Step 2 restrictions, no spectators will be allowed to attend sports and entertainment venues over the next 21 days. This will affect the Sudbury Wolves games played at the Sudbury Community Arena until January 26th.
Season ticket holders will be provided with a credit for the games fans are not allowed to attend. We will be sending communication with further details at a later date. (Season ticket holders that didn’t no receive an email please contact us at email@example.com.)
All single-game ticket holders will be contacted directly by the Sudbury Arena Box Office.
Please see below the list of the Sudbury Wolves Home games affected:
- Fri., January 7 vs. Mississauga at 7:05pm
- Fri., January 21 vs. Oshawa at 7:05pm
- Tues., January 25 vs. Barrie at 7:05pm
The Sudbury Arena Box Office is currently closed to the public unless you have a scheduled appointment for in-person assistance.
- The ticketing phone line, (705) 671-3000 is available Monday to Friday from 9:00am-4:30pm, excluding holidays.
- If you require assistance in person, please make an appointment by calling the ticketing phone line or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Despite not being able to attend our games in person, fans can follow the Wolves by tuning into our live play-by-play on CKLU 96.7 and mixlr.com/sudburywolves.
You can catch the Friday, Jan.7th and Friday, Jan. 21st games on local Eastlink Community TV on channel 10 or 610. Fans can also watch the games on OHL Live at https://watch.chl.ca/.
Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and continued support. We can’t wait to welcome you all back at the right time for a safe return to cheer on your Sudbury Wolves.