Job Title: Guest Services Usher
Job Type: Volunteer
A Sudbury Wolves Guest Services Usher will assist patrons during Sudbury Wolves Home Games by performing duties that will enhance over all experience. These duties include but are not limited to; helping fans locate seats, helping with directions to other areas situated around the venue, maintain order during play and after the whistle, as well as promoting and enforcing safe behaviour.
Those interested please email email@example.com for more information.
All Candidates MUST MEET the following criteria:
• The ability to work most Friday/Saturday nights and some Sunday afternoons.
This will allow for availability during Sudbury Wolves scheduled home games
• Daily access to email or phone for communication purposes
• Are of good moral character
• The ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
• Are an ambitious and adventurous person, enjoys smiling and has a strong
sense of values
• Have reliable transportation
• A friendly atmosphere
• Opportunity to work in an exciting sporting event
• Free entrance to all Sudbury Wolves home games
• $15 compensation per game to pay for parking, food and/or beverages
• 3-10 hours per week depending on the event schedule
• 30 – 45 minutes prior to puck drop until the conclusion of the hockey game
• Service-oriented approach to work
• Excellent communications skills
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time